Guided tour of the breeding farm
- Visit the farm and meet our animals: sheep, goats, rabbits, chickens and of course our alpacas.
- During a guided tour, you will learn everything about these wonderful animals, from their history and management to our alpaca wool products. Meanwhile, the little ones can go on a mini-trekking in the farmyard.
- Short introduction on the alpacas.
- Walk from the farm to the waterfall and back.
- Presentation of our alpaca wool products.
Date and number of persons
|Total price VAT included|
- Children under 10 years must carry the alpaca on a double rope with an adult.
- Accompanying persons without alpacas are not permitted.
- Dogs are not allowed.
- Suitable clothing for mountain trekking, rain jacket if necessary.
- Cancellation requests will not be refunded.
- In the event of cancellation of the hike or guided tour by us due to bad weather or force majeure, a voucher will be provided with which it will be possible, within 12 months, to rebook at no extra charge by contacting us at our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .